Choosing the Best Plan
Before you choose a plan, consider your income level, your overall health, what level of coverage you need, and what you can afford to pay out of pocket.
- While many plans have similar coverage and benefits, you can review the specifics of each plan and see how coverage compares for common services.
- You can also compare the cost of monthly premiums, deductibles, copay and coinsurance amounts, and prescription drugs for all our current plan options.
Click the button below to see all our available plans.
Think about your health care needs and the coverage you currently have. Ask yourself a few questions when selecting a plan:
- Are you eligible for other coverage such as Apple Health (Medicaid) or through your job?
- What is your general level of health? How often do you go to the doctor?
- Do you expect to need surgery in the near future?
- How many prescription drugs do you take regularly?
- Does your income level qualify you for federal tax credits that could lower the cost of your monthly premium?
- Are you eligible for Cost-Sharing Reductions from the state that you could lower the costs you pay when you get health care?
- What do you spend on health care today? Do you expect your expenses to be the same in the coming year?
- Will your provider be in the plan’s care network?
The benefit highlights show what services are covered by each metal-level named plan and compare coverage for all plan types. Benefit highlights are available in multiple languages below. You may need to install Adobe Reader to open the following files.